Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quality over Quanity.

I'm starting to convince myself that's what important. The Quality of your days versus the Quanity. So what if taking medication every day for the rest of my life shortens it. What's the alternative. This. This is the alternative. I'm having a shit ass day today trying to avoid the Devil, and manage on my own. I've tried relaxing (aka...doing nothing), massage, heating pads, cup after cup of sleepy bedtime tea...and nothing is really working. So much for my last post about being funny. I've tried endlessly today to find the funny in this and there just isn't any. True Story. Watching this video of The Bloggess was helpful. Not very funny, but it made me feel better about my anxiety over taking daily medication for my anxiety.

I don't know if the video will show up. If it does...enjoy. If not, I'm sorry. I'll try again later. Hope, who has to make a decision and stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment