Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crap I feel like saying.

It never fails. The times when you wish the most to be invisible, will be the times you run into everyone you know at the grocery store...or at the very least...five or six people you'd rather not run into. Not because of them, of course. They're fine. I'm just not. At least not yet. In fact, I almost didn't even make it there. But I did. I won't say how though because, honestly I'm sick of talking about it.

What I never get sick of talking about, however, are pap smears and vaginas . Get them, people. They're important! The smear, I mean. Hopefully you already have the vagina. ( which is also important) Unless you're a dude. Then hopefully not. But anyway...

I got mine today (the smear) for the billionth time. They've been abnormal for the past 14 years, and I've had at least a thousand biopsies. (not really, maybe 6) No cancer yet. I'm not sure if that means the odds are with me or against me. Doesn't matter though because that is the one thing in my life I'm on top of. I've got my vagina covered. And that's a good thing or else this blog would have just turned into something different entirely.

Today, I'll leave you with this...because reading is sometimes boring without pictures, and because I took the picture.

The worlds largest Vagina Q-Tips.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Stranger... (no vagina here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm back. Kinda. Very lonely here in Bloggerville. No one exists anymore, but anyway, congratulations on being anatomically correct.

    ReplyDelete