Friday, November 16, 2012

Day one of a Daily Dose...

A decision has been made. I think. I wish I could say I already feel better, but I can't. I feel worse. Aside from the shakiness inside and out, I'm jumpy, I keep dropping things, my brain is in a fog, and I keep getting these electric shock feelings traveling through my body. Hands, feet, and head mostly. I know at least part of these physical symptoms are due to withdrawal from the Devil pills, so I'm just trying to get through it.

I'm hopeful. Hopeful that in a week or two I will start to feel better and I can get in to see my doctor again for the next plan of action. Therapy.

I would imagine choosing a Therapist is a lot like choosing a medication. Not every one will be right for me. I'm not looking forward to starting the process, but I think it will be good in the long run. And necessary. Even if, in the end all it does is help learn more about myself.

So, that's that. I've started. Again, I wish it felt better. I'd love nothing more than to take a Devil pill right now and feel myself go back to " normal". To get rid of this racing heart and the feeling that I want to crawl out of my own body. But I won't.

Hope, who is holding it together. Even if it is just with duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment