Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The blog I was going to write.

I was going to blog today.  I had something to say, or at least, I thought I did. But now I don't think so. You ever get to the point where you've done all you could and you just can't do anymore? I'm there. Everything comes full circle whether you want it to or not. Everything that starts eventually stops. What goes up must come down. And so on. Fuck it. I'm tired. Fuck the dishes and the laundry and the dolls and eBay and the Lawyer and my body and my mind and all the other shit I'm supposed to care about.

I'm going to do what I want. I want to talk to somebody. I want to talk to somebody who looks me in the eyes and hears what I have to say. I want a massage. I want to take a break and eat lunch. I want to laugh. I want to have fun. I want to feel like it matters.

Hope, who is taking a much deserved break from giving a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment